Socialist ELCA Leader's Radical Beliefs Including the Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions (BDS) against Israel and the ELCA's Support of BDS
Pay attention to the people lifted up by the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America, those on whom they shine a spot light -- like the vile-speaking and sin-preaching people the ELCA placed in front of 31,000 youth this summer. (see here, here, here,
here, here, here and here) or the people living out sinful lifestyles whom the ELCA advocacy featured this summer. (see here) Please note who is writing articles for the ELCA's magazine and the people they feature in ELCA publications.
They are not orthodox, conservative, or Bible-believing Lutherans.
This week Pastor El-Yateem was featured in the ELCA's official magazine Living Lutheran (see here and below).
- He is quoted in a New York newspaper saying, “I support BDS. And I will say this publicly, I say it to everyone.” (See here) BDS is a Palestinian origination movement aimed at encouraging Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions (BDS) against Israel.
In a moment of truth-telling, El-Yateem announced, "My church the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America and I support the BDS."
(Radical Linda Sarsour, who is a friend of Rev. El-Yateem as you will see in pictures below, commented on Rev. El-Yateem's post saying BDS is "a non violent means of protest protected by the US constitution." See here and read about Linda Sarsour here)
The BDS movement is anti-Semitism in action. This movement has no place in the Christian church, yet we have the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America supporting this movement (see here for further confirmation). Add to that Rev. Khader El-Yateem, also a high-ranking ELCA leader, is an outspoken advocate of BDS.
- Last year, Rev. El-Yateem offered housing to Palestinian Liberation Organization (PLO) staff when the United States spoke of closing the PLO mission in the nation's capital. (see here) If you are not aware, the PLO has a long history of terrorism against Israelis. (See here)
Here are some of other anti-Israel social media posts by Rev. El-Yateem. Two years ago, the ELCA pastor shared this post, a radical message to and about both Israel and the United States.
Below is what Pastor El-Yateem believes and thinks. History says otherwise.
In the following Facebook post, ELCA leader Khader El-Yateem says, "the Israeli soldiers have no respect for human life or law." Notice the rocks being thrown at the soldiers in the video he shared.
Below, the ELCA pastor expresses delight with President Obama's betrayal of Israel.
Next Khader El-Yateem shows his displeasure with a new Israeli law allowing BDS advocates to be banned from Israel. He could and should be one of those banned from ever going to the Jewish state.
Did you know Evangelical Lutheran Church in America's Rev. Khader El-Yateem is a socialist?
- While running for a political office a few years ago, ELCA pastor El-Yateem said, "I want to be Trump’s worst nightmare.” That is recorded in an article about Rev. El-Yateem titled (see here) Meet the Socialist Who Hopes to Become New York’s First Arab-American Elected Official. The article goes on to say,
"It was these progressive credentials that inspired the New York chapter of Democratic Socialists of America (DSA) to endorse El-Yateem and marshal its fervent base to volunteer on his behalf week after week, day after day. As of early September, the DSA reported that 'nearly 300' of its volunteers have participated in the El-Yateem campaign, including knocking on over 15,000 doors. And, while El-Yateem admits that some Democrats are unsure about the term 'socialism,' he is proud of the endorsement and unabashed about his socialism. 'Jesus was a socialist!' he laughs, referencing his vocation as a pastor."
ELCA Rev. Khader El-Yateem radicalism runs deep in many other areas too. Below are some of his social media posts.
- Rev. El-Yateem retweeted a post saying "Abolish profit. Abolish prisons. Abolish cash bail. Abolish borders. #AbolishICE."
- And here the ELCA pastor takes a knee with Linda Sarsour to #StandWithKap.
- ELCA pastor El-Yateem must be pretty close with Sarsour, here he says "#IMarchWithLinda."
- So moving the U.S. embassy to Jerusalem is against Jesus, but Palestinians claiming the Jewish capital as their own is not?
- ELCA leader El-Yateem is honored to have an abortion advocating organization's endorsement. And he adds "Women's health is non-negotiable."
- This ELCA leaders stands with LGBTQ community and displays some fine name-calling skills.
- And again, happy pride and #LoveIsLove posted by the ELCA leader.
This is the leader being lifted up by the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America.
Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.
1 Thessalonians 5:21
Former ELCA seminary student and former ELCA member who is fed up with the ELCA's consistent mockery of God's Word.
If you have been helped and blessed by Exposing the ELCA's ministry, please help us continue to proclaim the truth of God's Word to ELCA members who need to hear it.
Give online by clicking the "donate" button below:
Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them. - Ephesians 5:11