15 Reasons People Should Stay Away from the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America
It is a new year and with every passing year the ELCA grows further away from the Christian faith. Here are 15 reasons people should stay away from the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America and warn others to do the same:
1) They ordain practicing homosexuals.
2) They ordain transsexuals.
3) They pay for employee (and their family's) abortions.
4) They pay for employee sex change costs.
5) They condemn Israel at every opportunity.
6) They condemn Christians that support Israel.
7) They allow other religions to worship in some of their buildings and chapels.
8) They believe in evolution and do not view God’s creation account as true or historic.
9) They teach universalism. Last year the top bishop of the ELCA said that there may be a hell "but I think it is empty."
10) They believe many accounts in Scripture are myth.
11) They often avoid using male pronouns for God but are fine using female pronouns for God or calling Him "Mother."
12) They are very political, taking up even the farthest left causes.
13) Goddess worship is allowed and practiced.
14) Many ELCA leaders deny the substitutionary atonement of Christ.
15) Using foul language in public settings is commonplace among ELCA clergy.
It all boils down to the ELCA having a very low regard for Scripture, God’s Word. If you haven’t left this apostate denomination this is a good time to do it.
What would you add to the list?
See the links below for information confirming the above list.
Dave from Minnesota
1/8/2018 05:10:07 pm
I've asked rhetorically here if there is any future culture war trend that the leaders of the ELCA will not promote. Will they sign something that says "I will never use my church to support.......".
1/9/2018 05:06:48 am
#1 reason to flee the ELCA: the ELCA's "god" is a fiction of its own creation.
1/9/2018 01:50:56 pm
Unfortunately it's very hard for anyone to argue that the statements on this list are not true anymore in the ELCA leadership social club!!
1/13/2018 07:37:56 am
16) they have reduced to concept of "sin" to not bring "inclusive" enough, not moving in lockstep with the radical climate change agenda, etc.
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.
Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.
1 Thessalonians 5:21
Former ELCA seminary student and former ELCA member who is fed up with the ELCA's consistent mockery of God's Word.
If you have been helped and blessed by Exposing the ELCA's ministry, please help us continue to proclaim the truth of God's Word to ELCA members who need to hear it.
Give online by clicking the "donate" button below:
Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them. - Ephesians 5:11