1) They ordain practicing homosexuals.
2) They ordain transsexuals.
3) They pay for employee (and their family's) abortions.
4) They pay for employee sex change costs.
5) They condemn Israel at every opportunity.
6) They condemn Christians that support Israel.
7) They allow other religions to worship in some of their buildings and chapels.
8) They believe in evolution and do not view God’s creation account as true or historic.
9) They teach universalism. Last year the top bishop of the ELCA said that there may be a hell "but I think it is empty."
10) They believe many accounts in Scripture are myth.
11) They often avoid using male pronouns for God but are fine using female pronouns for God or calling Him "Mother."
12) They are very political, taking up even the farthest left causes.
13) Goddess worship is allowed and practiced.
14) Many ELCA leaders deny the substitutionary atonement of Christ.
15) Using foul language in public settings is commonplace among ELCA clergy.
It all boils down to the ELCA having a very low regard for Scripture, God’s Word. If you haven’t left this apostate denomination this is a good time to do it.
What would you add to the list?
See the links below for information confirming the above list.