Let's be honest here, do we really think that the ELCA
will . . .
1) Deny homosexuals from being rostered that are not in a monogamous relationship?
2) Deny homosexuals from being rostered that are seeking, but not in a lifelong relationship?
3) Deny homosexuals from being rostered that have been dating someone for only a week? What about one month? The ELCA language says it has to be "lifelong."
4) Deny homosexuals from being rostered that are not "public" about their relationship?
5) Remove rostered leaders including pastors that "break up" with their same sex partner? Because they are no longer in a lifelong relationship.
I want to be very clear here. The ELCA was trying to and has pulled one over on their membership. The ELCA doesn't know or care about the answers to these questions. They just wanted to use sugar coated language and manipulate scripture in their quest to officially allow practicing homosexuals into ELCA leadership.
It has been going on for years. I have been in correspondence with an ELCA pastor who stated that over the last 15 years two male pastors have tried to cross boundaries with him sexuality. This was before August 2009, when the the ELCA only allowed homosexuals to be rostered employees if they were celibate.
The ELCA had an well planned out agenda. To come up with a "passable" defense against the Bible's clear teaching on homosexuality. To declare homosexuality is not a sin. To allow homosexuals to teach, lead, and preach. To encourage homosexuals to live out their (God declared sinful) behavior. And to get their membership to believe it!
We can see this now and we all should have seen it then. Jan Mickelson, a Midwest radio host said it this way, "the fact that human beings, representing the church of God, in 2009 can be so gullible, as to swallow this nonsense that has only been invented in the last 20 years by the gay lobby, in order to torture the people of faith. In order to take over the denominations. They said they were going to do this. They said they were going to rewrite scripture. And they said they were going to take over the institutions. They are doing it. Only because the alleged people of God are stupid and gullible." - Jan Mickelson, radio host, WHO
People of the ELCA, we allowed this to happen. God will not be mocked. Lets not be pawns anymore. Invite every ELCA member you know to join a Bible believing domination.