ELCA Related Social Media: What the elCA and its Leaders are Doing and Saying
The intention of this page is to show you the theology, politics and social causes the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America and its leaders support and advocate for, often times against the instruction of God in His Word.
All content on this page is from 2018.
Looks and sound like gender foolishness was afoot at the Sierra Pacific Synod Assembly.
ELCA approved pastor.
Paying them to do their pet causes.
Not the same God.
Another example of the ELCA's bias stance against Israel.
ELCA pastor's wife and mom of a boy that they are raising as a girl is at the New Jersey Synod assembly with an LGBT advocacy organization.
I guess they think being a "mystic" is a good thing and that she is someone to be commemorated.
Deconlonize Lutheranism looks to be at the 2018 ELCA Youth Gathering. The ELCA is hitting your kids on all sides.
It seems safe to assume this was displayed at the ELCA's Minneapolis Area Synod.
The ELCA keeps turning out pastors who live in denial and unrepentant sin. Shame on the ELCA for not helping them, for encouraging them to embrace what God has called them to refrain from.
This ELCA pastor thinks this is a good idea. I wonder how many other ELCA leaders do.
Your hard earned money, given to the ELCA, at work.
In the midst of bad behavior we learn this ELCA college is having a drag show.
This is what they are doing at ELCA seminaries.
ELCA synod shares op-ed from ELCA pastor who does not want to see a religious exemption in the Colorado Civil Rights Commission. One reason listed is because he believes "that God calls us not to defend our own rights and causes, but to defend those with less..."
Homosexual ELCA bishop claims falsely that God "calls us today to speak out and protect those who seek refuge here with us." "Wall of Hate & White Supremacy" sign is behind him.
The ELCA pushes their politics with your money.
It says "that the global ecological crisis, including climate change is, human-induced." And they care so much about God's creation that they support the killing of humans in the womb.
- The Official ELCA Twitter page retweeted this. Pushing their agenda.
- ELCA Pastor Eric Clapp "liked" this and then doubles down on it.
- ELCA Pastor Jenna Couch shares her opinion.
- A statement from ELCA Presiding Bishop saying "our nation also needs to open its arms again to receive Syrian refugees." Click "See More."
- Would a camp whose mission was to encourage and pray with youth, who deal with same-sex attraction or transgenerism, to reject those impulses be welcome at ELCA headquarters?
- ELCA Seminary holds “Queering your Syllabus—a faculty panel."
You can find more information about the ELCA's stance on guns on Exposing the ELCA.
- ELCA's Thiel College posts about "students, faculty and staff" who participated in the March for Our Lives.
- ELCA Bishop Gonia being political.
- Please read this blog about ELCA Rev. Tuhina Verma Rasche, the woman ELCA Advocacy is profiling in their tweet below. It is unacceptable for the ELCA to praise and lift up this pastor, putting her in a place of prominence and influence.
- Posted by the ELCA's official magazine.
- "songs inspired by Santeria." Santeria means "worship of saints"
- Problems at Luther College.
- Mystic ELCA seminary student writes "A Lutheran Mystic" and the ELCA seminary posts the article on their Facebook page.